SRC Group AS provides in maritime and offshore sector design and engineering, technical refits and interior refit services. SRC executes repairs, retrofit projects, specialized short lead time conversions and complex tailored conversions in remote areas for demanding customers worldwide. We have companies in the Netherlands, Norway, Estonia, Italy and sales offices in the US and in South Korea. The group has successfully completed more than 4,000 projects across the world, from small repairs to turnkey retrofits.
As a team-player in Purchasing, you will belong to a critical discipline within the Product Supply team, controlling the Company's spend on items ranging from raw & steel materials, from equipment to marketing services and to outsourced manufacturing services, while guaranteeing a meaningful learning environment at Maritime industry and sectors. SRC’s Strategic Sourcing Manager shall be a commercial leader found at the forefront of supply-chain activities, managing the Company’s expenditure and bringing the outside in. Whether for knowledge, innovation or methodologies, Purchases people are the eyes and ears of the company, connecting with a variety of industries.
You will report to the Operations Directors and your duties will include, but not limited to:
• Analyze sourcing markets and develop market expertise
• Develop sourcing strategies to increase the innovation pipeline, drive cost saving and influence suppliers
• Plan and comply the company’s logistic activities, define processes and keep the optimal value chain
• Negotiate the right deals with the right suppliers for the right reasons
• Treat suppliers honestly, ethically and fairly. Consider suppliers as partners in our journey to deliver the best quality products in right time
• Work effectively as an integral member of cross-functional business teams
• Influence individuals both externally and internally, developing the right relationships to serve the business
Successful candidate must have:
• Higher education degree in the position related disciplines
• Proven extensive experience in logistics operations and warehouse’s functionality
• Strong interest in the commercial aspects of business
• Leadership skills
• High English language skills (spoken and written), Estonian and Russian languages ability is great bonus • Strong analytical, planning, communication & collaboration skills
You can apply for the vacancy by sending your CV and financial expectations directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.