This is a unique opportunity to become part of a great team, participate in a highly collaborative environment and gain outstanding industry achievements. While the role will primarily involve estimating, the desired individual will be wearing many hats and taking on a variety of responsibilities over time.
The ability to interact with a wide range of audiences is critical - assisting the Technical Refit & Marine Interior teams with calculations, specifications, working with a range of technical vendors, and coordinating with Contractors worldwide in the Maritime Industry.
· Interact with Technical Refit and Marine Interior Project Managers, designing engineers and contractors to find creative, practical and most effective economical solutions
· Read and interpret technical drawings and specifications to determine project scope
· Evaluate pricing and prepare detailed estimates and bid proposals for multiple projects
· Compile and organize project-related documents, reports and quotes
· Collaborate within the technical and designing teams to coordinate meetings and tasks with your peers
· Maintain relationships with vendors and contractors
· Higher education in the position related disciplines
· Proven estimator experience, preferably in Maritime industry
· Ability to work independently and in a team
· Strong ability for multi-tasks and complete assignments under tight deadlines
· High English language skills (spoken and written), verbal Russian and Estonian language ability is great bonus
· Attentive and conscientious, can keep a level head under pressure
· Computer skills: good familiarity with Microsoft Excel and basic knowledge of AutoCAD. MS Project skills is an advantage