This is a unique opportunity to become part of a great team, participate in a highly collaborative environment and gain outstanding industry achievements. While the role will primarily involve estimating, the desired individual will be wearing many hats and taking on a variety of responsibilities over time.
The ability to interact with a wide range of audiences is critical - assisting the Technical Refit & Marine Interior teams with calculations, specifications, working with a range of technical vendors, and coordinating with Contractors worldwide in the Maritime Industry.
· Interact with Technical Refit and Marine Interior Project Managers, designing engineers and contractors to find creative, practical and most effective economical solutions
· Read and interpret technical drawings and specifications to determine project scope
· Evaluate pricing and prepare detailed estimates and bid proposals for multiple projects
· Compile and organize project-related documents, reports and quotes
· Collaborate within the technical and designing teams to coordinate meetings and tasks with your peers
· Maintain relationships with vendors and contractors
· Higher education in the position related disciplines
· Proven estimator experience, preferably in Maritime industry
· Ability to work independently and in a team
· Strong ability for multi-tasks and complete assignments under tight deadlines
· High English language skills (spoken and written), verbal Russian and Estonian language ability is great bonus
· Attentive and conscientious, can keep a level head under pressure
· Computer skills: good familiarity with Microsoft Excel and basic knowledge of AutoCAD. MS Project skills is an advantage
You can apply for the vacancy by sending your CV, motivation letter and financial expectations either directly to email@example.com